The Lecture Dining Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing.
Select upholstery is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into upholstery material. The back incorporates a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with solid metal stabilizers. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Chair works well for any workspace or dining area.
- One-piece, upholstered seat and back with channel-stitch detailing.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Pixel fabric is made from 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 34 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Pixel fabric is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.