The Munro Media Stand is the ideal platform for your television, record player or media consoles.
W59'' x D18'' x H23.5''
Material: wood et metal
Sliding, fluted glass doors allow you to admire what’s within while maintaining an air of mystery. Back panel openings for cable management mean that you can showcase your hi-fi components without displaying unsightly mess. Choose from Walnut or Oak, each with a Zero‐VOC, hand‐rubbed matte finish, thoughtfully selected to highlight the unique, organic beauty of the wood grain. Solid wood edge details and solid steel legs mean that this media stand is built to last – a good thing because Munro’s classic, minimalist ethos will never go out of style.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- Main structure is constructed with engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface-faced with real wood veneer.
- Features 2 doors with ¼" fluted glass inlay, surrounded by solid wood frames.
- Sliding doors reveal 2 storage compartments.
- Smooth gliding doors run on an aluminum track and can be positioned for convenient access and concealment with the aid of magnetic closures.
- 2 concealed openings in back panel for cable management.
- Media Stand is finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Powder-coated black steel legs.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.